Re: PATCH: _urls and _rpm

On Jun 5, 11:09pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: _urls and _rpm
}
} I'm not convinced by what Bart said earlier about _urls not handling
} IPREFIX properly (isn't it supposed to be ignored)

You're right; I was thinking of PREFIX, but of course "compset -P" moves
PREFIX into IPREFIX.  [[ -prefix ... ]] is the right solution.

} Why does [[ -prefix (f|ht)tp:// ]] give me an error message

Because module-defined condition tests are a hack?

The parser wants there to be a plain string after any condition test that
begins with a hyphen, and chokes when it gets an opening paren instead.
It never gets near the code that actually implements the -prefix test.
You'd get the same error from `[[ -f (x|y)z ]]'.