Re: PATCH: Small memory leak and doc fix

>The patch below seems to make sense, but I'm not sure if that was the
>problem. Felix, could you try, please?

Sven, I built a cvs pull with your changes, and noticed that compmatch test
failure that Vin is also seeing.

I used the shell during the day, and didn't see the memory problem I reported.
However, some of completions I tried that I think will cause the problem also
are failing.  So, the patch took care of the memory problem, but probably
caused this new matching problem.

-FR.