Re: More trap-handling crashes

On Jun 10,  6:22pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
} Subject: More trap-handling crashes
}
} The quickest way to see it is as follows:
}
} zagzig% prompt bart off
} (zsh consumes all available memory, then crashes)
}
} localtraps is not set, and there's no exit trap involved.

I take it back:  Localtraps *IS* set, because `prompt' calls `emulate -L'.

} I suspect this is related to the (root cause of the) TRAPEXIT crash
} that Clint patched recently.

I'm now completely convinced that the two are connected, and that testing
for (st->list != NULL) is not a sufficient fix.