Re: What happened to article 11864?

On Jun 14,  8:17am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: What happened to article 11864?
}
} > The message was from Alexandre and I thought it was for the bug that Sven
} > just patched in 11875, but perhaps it was for a different one (and I didn't
} > save a copy) of the message).
}
} And I'd like to see that patch (and description, if any).

The description was (paraphrased) "Sorry, this is my fault, shifting an
array from the wrong end."

You can see the diff in cvsweb on sourceforge:

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/zsh/Src/Zle/complist.c.diff?r1=1.24&r2=1.25&cvsroot=zsh