Re: build problem with new texi2html

On Jun 19, 10:25am, Clint Adams wrote:
} Subject: build problem with new texi2html
}
} Seems that     -expandinfo    : use @ifinfo sections, not @iftex
} has changed to   -expand [info,tex]     : expand info/tex sections

Yeah, we reported that to the makeinfo maintainers and they apologized and
said it was supposed to have remained backwards-compatible.  The variant
without the space is going to return in a future patch release.

I'm not sure what that means we should do about it;  There's probably some
kind of configure/make foo that could insert a space if one is needed.

} did spew this:
}
} texi2html -expand info -split_chapter ./zsh.texi
} *** Duplicate node found: Files
} *** Duplicate node found: Description
} *** Duplicate node found: Description
} *** Duplicate node found: Description
(etc.)

Those are bogus warnings; they're duplicated subsection titles, not real
texinfo nodes.  I.e., they're only duplicates because of the way the HTML
table-of-contents is created.

Hmm, however, I've never seen the HTML generated by 1.62.1; perhaps it has
changed from using generated numbers as the name= part of the anchors and
is trying to use the actual section titles?   That'd be a big improvement
in some respects, but would introduces multiple anchors with the same name.