Re: PATCH: Re: history completion oddity

On Jun 21, 10:03am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
}
} Bart wrote:
} > Incidentally, I just had an exchange with A. Spiegl in which he noted that
} > history completion is unacceptably slow because he has HISTSIZE=15000.
}
} Hmhm. I wasn't happy when I used those temporal arrays. I was thinking
} about allowing `compadd -a "foo[2,-1]"', it seems that I forgot to
} ask.

That sounds like as good an idea as any.