Re: Context-sensitive ZLE

I wrote:

> Ideally, we should probably put even more things into C-code
> (mailcheck comes to mind). But non of this before 4.0, of course.

That should have been `shell code', of course.

And I forgot to point out: we would also need a way to get the
completion system's context in normal widgets. That's another thing
I've been thinking about for a long time -- remember the `discussion'
of `more specific context for the completer style'.

Maybe weave something into the completion system functions that keeps
it from really doing completion but returns the most specific context.
With all those helper functions like _tags, _wanted and the label
functions this could probably be done by changing just a few
functions. That together with a way to get at the basic context
information the completion code gives us in the special parameters...

Bye
 Sven