Re: Permissions directories

On Jun 22,  1:07pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: Permissions directories
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > I think it's got the test wrong for
} > the .zwc files, though -- e.g. if the parent of a directory in $fpath
} > is writable, I believe under the current tests I could still create a
} > trojan .zwc file there
}
} Digest files are not used automatically, they have to be named in
} $fpath.

Oh, so the documentation under "Autoloaded Functions" is wrong?

[...]
} Right, the patch does that, too.
[...]
} Oh. Right, too.

Thanks.

} Or should we give that as a choice at the prompt (don't use/use/ignore)?

It wouldn't hurt, but it's not as important.  However, I think you have
the prompt wrong ... isn't the default answer usually the first one?  You
have "... continue [yn]?" but if I just hit return that's taken as n, not
y, so it should be "... continue [ny]?".  I was about to append a patch,
but then I became indecisive as to the default *should* be, particularly
if we allow three choices.