Possible zle_tricky.c memory leak & history typo

There are several typos in the latest changes to the history completers.
The last line of the completer looks like:
	(( $compstate[namtches] ))

I don't think the "$" sign is needed, (_history_complete_word, also has this
problem then.)  Also, the "am" need to be switched in "namtches".

I've been tight on time, otherwise I would send the patch or make the change
myself. (if no one fixes this, i'll fix it when i get time.)

Also, there was (and might still be) a memory leak in the version of
zle_tricky.c from June 9th.  Below is the stack trace where the memory is
allocated.  (The line numbers are from the june 10th version. Sorry not to use
the current version).  I think the bug might be at line 607, where s is not
freed before we return.
               zalloc         [mem.c:453]
               ztrdup         [mem.c:530]
               get_comp_string [zle_tricky.c:1595]