RE: PATCH: Re: undo in menu selection broken

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > This was only a problem with _oldlist. Should be fixed by the
> > patch below.
>
> Hmm ... it did not change much. Line is still erased and I get
>
> bor@itsrm2% cd
> Completing `local directories' or `directories in cdpath'
>
> in the above case.

Sorry. I forgot to point out again that we *are* still thinking about
what to do in menu-selection and a-a-i-n-h when there is no match. The
patch fixes it for non-selecting completion.

At least, I'm still thinking about it. See previous messages for my
suggestions.

Bye
 Sven