Re: PATCH: Problem with _expand, _path_files, and $(command)

On Jul 3, 10:12am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: Problem with _expand, _path_files, and $(command)
}
} Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > zagzig[88] echo $(exit 0)
} > zagzig[88] echo \$\*\(exit\ 0Om\)
}
} Shouldn't we just test for [[ $PREFIX$SUFFIX = *\$\(*\)* ]] and
} give up if that is true?

This is a contrived example, but:

zagzig[128] ls Completion/$(echo Core)/_
Completing file
_funcall            _compalso           _files              _ignored
_menu               _approximate        _list               _setup
(etc.)

This is without the _expand completer.  (The odd-looking order of the
file names is because my styles display them sorted by mod time.)  Is
that still going to work if _path_files gives up as you suggest?