Re: Is complist really optional?

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> I wonder, should not we load complist by default? It started as
> experimental once, but now almost all bells and whistles of new
> completion interface is based on it.

I don't care much, but saying that `almost all...' are based on
complist is a bit much, don't you think?

> Or simply merge complist with the
> rest of completion code.

Do you mean to put it into the complete module? I /think/ there would
be people against it...

And currently it *is* quite cleanly separated. One can do without
complist, one can use it with new and with old completion...

Bye
 Sven