Re: completing directory path

On Jul 7,  7:16pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: completing directory path
}
} > On Jul 7,  5:12pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} > } Subject: completing directory path
} > }
} > } completion has stopped working on ~1/... etc.
} >
} > What are your styles?  This works for me.  Well, it sort of works; I first
} > get ~1/ --> ~+1/ and then completion after ~+1/ works as expected.
}
} I can reproduce it with completely vanilla new completion, but it's weirder
} than I said: it only happens when there is a unique match for the file in
} question (which may explain why I needed to type the first character).

zagzig[131] zsh -f
zagzig% echo $ZSH_VERSION
3.1.9-dev-2
zagzig% dirs
~
zagzig% echo i*
images
zagzig% pushd /tmp
/tmp ~
zagzig% cd ~1/i<TAB>
zagzig% cd ~1/images/
zagzig% cd ~1/i<C-d>
zagzig% cd ~1/i
images/

} This seems to be completely reproducible and as far as I can see not style
} dependent.  It may be related to the fact that the `+' doesn't get inserted
} in this case.

Does it perhaps have something more to do with the contents of directories
in the dirstack than just whether there is a unique match for one of the
files?

However, *I'm* now getting some inconsistent behavior, because it's not
replacing ~1 with ~+1 which it definitely was before.