Re: completion glitch with short options (perl at least)

Wayne Davison (wayned@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> I haven't had a chance to look into this yet, but if I type
> "perl -cw file<tab>" it won't complete the perl script.  I have
> to type "perl -c -w file<tab>", which is a pain.

Works for me.  I fixed a similar bug in the CVS tree recently:

2000-07-03  Adam Spiers  <adam@xxxxxxxxxx>

        * 12152: Completion/User/_perl: tweak completion of Perl script
        parameters to perl.

although I can't see why you were experiencing this problem.