RE: PATCH: Re: adding a toplevel zsh.spec.in file

> So here's my recomendation for zsh RPM builders: ship no /etc/zshrc,
> /etc/zshenv, /etc/zlogin or /etc/zlogout, and have /etc/zprofile
> be a symbolic link -> profile.  (This still leaves a broken Red Hat
> /etc/profile, but that's outside the scope of a zsh package.)

Slightly off-topic. It is not generally possible to link zprofile to
profile because

- wordsplitting :-) (yes, it may happen)
- some /etc/profile(s) (ours at least) check the the value of $0 for
being somehing like -sh and do not expect -zsh here.

I use /etc/zprofile that defines function that sets shwordsplit, fakes
$0 being -sh (hmm, may there be some security problems in case of su?)
and sources /etc/profile. May be, it is an overkill. And, may be on
Linux everything is different :-) (I was speaking about my system)

-andrej