Re: PATCH: _mh where path is not the default

Oliver Kiddle wrote:
> Are the completions written for nmh or mh? I'm using nmh so are there
> any problems I should expect?

They were written for mh, so you should expect completions for certain
functions to be missing, in particular mhcomp, mhlist etc.  As these take
standard MH arguments it should be simply a case of adding them to the list
of commands handled by _mh, but some sort of sanity checking should be done
if you do that.  I just tried by hand with `compdef _mh mhlist' and it
looked OK.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx