RE: Anybody objects to the following change in createparamtable()?

> } ??if ((!(pm = (Param) paramtab->getnode(paramtab, iname)) ||
>
> Where'd those '\232' characters come from?  Please don't let any of those
> creep into the actual source code ...

Copy'n'paste out of Motif GVim under Exceed ... ough :-) There is something
fishy with Vim; I noted it already but am too lazy to look into ...

> [schaefer@candle]$ zsh-3.1.9-dev-3 -f
> zagzig% echo $ZSH_VERSION $FOO
> 3.1.9-dev-3 BAR=BAZ                            <-- Last appears to win but
> zagzig% printenv | grep FOO
> FOO=FOO                                        <-- does not match environ!

Yes, I know. Call to setsparam() finally calls replenv() that searches old
environment, finds nothing and does nothing. So, newly built env table gets
the first value found, but parameter itself the last one.

> This all depends on your definition of "safe" ...

I just meant, that it won't prevent importing value of some parameter already
exported by Zsh on it's own.

-andrej