Re: PATCH: (incomplete - see 12594) icon for zsh under Cygwin

Andrej wrote:
> This is the most straightforward solution. The patch is incomplete - you need
> Srz/zsh.ico and Src/zsh.rc from Peter's 12594 (but note, that in this archive
> they are in Src/Modules; beware when extracting). I could not convince GNU
> diff 2.7 to diff binary file.

I have committed all four file changes (configure.in, Src/Makefile.in,
Src/zsh.ico, Src/zsh.rc).  This seems to work fine.  Is there any easy way
of getting icons for other systems?  (Maybe it should be an option, but (a)
Windows users aren't used to having choices (b) it's all of 1k and I don't
think Win32 has been ported to the Commodore VIC 20.)

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,