Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.

On Sep 6,  9:07am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.
}
} > } - The place where the zsh/zpty module is mentioned (in info, at the
} > }   nslookup function) is messed up (by the automatic module-docs-stuff).
} >
} > Can you explain what's "messed up" in a bit more detail?
}
} Uh oh. Does that mean that you don't get this:
}
}   nslookup [ ARG ... ]
}        This wrapper function for the nslookup command requires the
}        zsh/zpty +module.  It behaves exactly like the standard nslookup
}        except that it provides customizable prompts (including a
}
} The `+' before `module'. That first appeared when Zefram added the
} doc-part of the hierarchical-module-name stuff, I think.

I do not see this.  What does your zsh.texi look like in this vicinity?
What version of yodl do you have?