Re: PATCH: "User Contributions" manual, & misc.

Just two more comments...

- Somehow I thought we agreed to avoid the word `wordcode' (at least
  Peter said that it might be non-existent). Yes, Functions/Misc/zrecompile
  is full of it and in builtins.yo there is one mention of it, too,
  but somehow I thought I had tried to replace them with `tt(.zwc) file'.

  I'll better leave the decision to anyone knowing English.

- My super-brand-new yodl 1.31 turns the ``interesting'' into
  "interesting'' in the info file. Looks kinda weird (and is used in
  other places, too).

Bye
 Sven