Re: _cvs update

On Oct 4, 11:06pm, Tanaka Akira wrote:
} Subject: Re: _cvs update
}
} However I think _cvs needs another style name to control cvs
} invocation.  Because it may be slow even with local repository.
} Currently,  remote-access style prevents local access as well as
} remote access.  I think it's not so correct.

This is partly why I said the remote-access style should be documented.
It's almost as if it means "remote" in the sense of "not in the current
directory" rather than "not on the local machine".