RE: PATCH: _expand, _expand_word, and their doc

> On Oct 5, 10:13am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> }
> } So, Bart's changes, both in the docs and in _expand(|_word) are fine.
>
> What would you (or anyone else) think of removing insert-all-completions
> from _expand entirely (thus eliminating the -c option) and instead put
> compstate[insert]=all at the end of _expand_word (after _main_complete)?

What has inserting all *completions* to do with *expansions* (and thus
_expand_word)? Even less than with _expand completer. IM very strong O this
simply should be another widget.

I am sorry, I was a bit off this list and leaved _insert_all_completion
unfinished. But I still like the idea of respecting existing list (so you
could use it not only initially) and it needs some guard against
_correct/_approximate (where generated lists are not much useful for
insertion).

-andrej