Re: PATCH: RE: Trivial patches for FreeBSD

On Oct 5,  9:23pm, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
}
} > I've suggested before that we should have one ... function? alias? ...
} > that installs the "standard completion-system setopts"
}
} Actually, should it not be done by zsh before calling completion widget
} function?

The standard environment used by the set of completion functions supplied
with zsh might not be the same as the standard environment needed by some
other set of functions written by someone else ... just because there is
no other set of functions right now, doesn't mean there never will be.