Re: still confused about completion and matching

Let me add to my previous message by stating that I see that what I'm
really talking about is generating a list of completions.  This seems
pretty much separate from whether menu completion is used or not
(other than that I don't want it to just happen automagically if I
don't have auto_menu set or some other setting that makes it happen).
Given the behavior that I outlined, with auto_menu on, the
multi-component choices should still be presented with menu
completion......  Does that make sense?