RE: problems with 3.1.9 on cygwin

Hi Andrej,

Sorry for the false alarm, after upgrading cygwin (from b20,
embarrassingly enough) zsh works great...

Thanks so much for your efforts porting zsh to cygwin, I use windows
as little as possible but several people I work with do, and they will
certainly appreciate it, as will I whenever I'm helping one of them
out!  I guess now "bash" is completely without reason to exist...

Greg