Re: [bug?] named directory tex and compinit

Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 03:11:00 +0000, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> > Is this the same OSF1 system where you're having ttyctl problems?  I
> > would almost suspect some kind of memory alignment issue.
>
> Yes, but I can also reproduce the problem under Solaris:

Aha. I use an older version for Solaris, too. I don't remember exactly
which version it was (and I modified the version string to something
useless but easily detectable, init-file-wise), but it's either a
vanilla 3.1.9 or older.

And it shows the same behaviour.

And trying the same version on DU4.0 shows it, too.

That means that the bug is already fixed in the current CVS, but I
don't know when it was fixed.

I can't reproduce the tty problem, though.

Bye
 Sven