Re: zsh-3.1.9-dev-6 crashes occassionally

On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 03:42:30PM +0000,
Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Nov 1, 10:41am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> }
> } Here's the second version, still not-to-be-committed.
>
> Of course, the question is, does this actually fix Thomas's crash?

I don't know - I didn't have time to check this yet, nor will I have the
time for another one or two weeks. (The really ugly thing is that the
crash is not that easy to reproduce and may need a _long_ time until it
occurs, that's why Sven couldn't reproduce the crash while testing my
.zshrc).

Ciao,
Thomas

--