Re: zsh compilied for mips-compaq-nonstopux

"Andrej Borsenkow" wrote:
> I expect, Peter. With everyone's consent I can check these files in, but you
> won't get new distro until Peter has released it anyway :-)

Sorry, I've been in Bellevue, WA, for a week.  (Some kind of election while I
was there?)  I'll see how far I get here, otherwise I'll have to update and
check in from work on Monday.  I don't have any more changes to add.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Work: pws@xxxxxxx