Re: Allowing traps

Bart wrote:
> We don't need a flag ... the behavior should be that for all xxx, SIGxxx is
> blocked when running the trap for that signal.  The OS will enforce that if
> the trap is run directly from the signal handler, so we should emulate it
> when running the traps in deferred fashion.

That doesn't fix the problem that the shell will try and run traps already
in the queue from within shell code called from the trap handler --- which
may be the trap for another signal.  I don't see a way of stopping that
without a flag.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070