Re: Last patch

Sven wrote:
> Is our goal to bring out 4.0 before christmas? (`zsh christmas edition'?)
> Sounds like a good goal and considering that we got only few bug
> reports lately and quite a few people already seem to use 3.1.x...

It would be a good goal to aim for, and if this trap business can be
resolved probably possible.  There's nothing else I can think of that might
need the relatively long settling period we had with 3.1.7..9.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070