zsh compiles on UnixWare

Hi people,

I've done ./configure && make && make install of zsh 3.1.9-dev-6
successfully on a SCO UnixWare 2.1.3 machine, although the Etc/MACHINES
file doesn't mention that crappy old OS at all. zsh seems to be working
fine, I've tested my .zshrc from Linux (with minor system-specific
modifications) using zstyle and some compctl stuff, looks good so far.

% uname -a
UNIX_SV marica 4.2MP 2.1.3 i386 x86at

P.S. thanks for such a cool shell. :)