Re: signal queueing

On Dec 20,  9:53am, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: signal queueing
}
} Here is the current version of the patch. It's the old version plus
} Bart's fix plus some. Still not committed.

Is there any reason Sven shouldn't go ahead and commit these?  I've been
using the first version since the day it was posted with no trouble.  I
haven't had a chance yet to try this version since returning from my
holiday trip, but I don't anticipate any new problems.