Re: TERMCAP problem.

> I've unset TGETENT_ACCEPTS_NULL.
>
> $ export TERMCAP=abc
> $ ./zhs
> zsh: 26119 segmentation fault (core dumped)  ./zsh
> $ ddd ./zsh core
>
> And the backtrace is
> #0  0xef5a4274 in strcmp () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
> #1  0x126c04 in tgetent (bp=0x14d018 "", name=0x15cae8 "xterm") at termcap.c:
> 469

The next thing to try is Andrej's other point: increase the declared size
of termbuf until it doesn't crash any more (or increase it to 65536 and
start halving it).  If that works, we'll just have to add a few kb to the
shell to make sure (or use curses).

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070