completion cannot be used recursively (yet)

With the current CVS (I rpesume, after the last signal queueing patch) I get
this when attempting to use accept-and-menu-complete in menu selection:

bor@itsrm2% cd /u2/sni/mr/RMS/
zsh: completion cannot be used recursively (yet)

After hitting backspace, input line reverts to pre-expanded state (basically
the same as undo):

bor@itsrm2% cd /u/s/m/R<TAB>
bor@itsrm2% cd /u2/sni/mr/RAID/
Completing directory
RAID/              RMS/               Reliant\ Cluster/

hit `/':

bor@itsrm2% cd /u2/sni/mr/RAID/
zsh: completion cannot be used recursively (yet)
bor@itsrm2% cd /u2/sni/mr/RAID/
no matches

hit backspace:

bor@itsrm2% cd /u/s/m/
no matches

Not a single line was changed in any zsh config script.

-andrej

Have a nice DOS!
B >>