Somebody with gcc knowledge here? (Was: termcap moodule problem on Cygwin )

> > - move termcap (and terminfo) back into main zsh.
>
> You could force it to be statically linked by changing the `link' line to
> test for cygwin in termcap.mdd.  See existing `link=' in terminfo.mdd for
> how this works.  You can make this depend on a configure test for whether
> termcap is static.

Of course, I am idiot. Even more so as I cannot build zsh with static termcap:

dllwrap -g  --export-all-symbols -o libzsh-3.1.9-dev-8.dll  `cat
stamp-modobjs`
-ltermcap -lm -lc
dllwrap: no export definition file provided
dllwrap: creating one, but that may not be what you want
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x318): multiple definition of `setup_zshQstermcap'
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x318): first defined here
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x324): multiple definition of `boot_zshQstermcap'
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x324): first defined here
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x354): multiple definition of `cleanup_zshQstermcap'
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x354): first defined here
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x37c): multiple definition of `finish_zshQstermcap'
Modules/termcap.o(.text+0x37c): first defined here
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

This happens with both dllwrap and gcc; I do not understand the error message
at all.

It does not happen when building static zsh.

Anybody have some insight on what these errors mean?

-andrej