Re: Somebody with gcc knowledge here? (Was: termcap moodule problem on Cygwin )

Andrej Borsenkow wrote:

> > > - move termcap (and terminfo) back into main zsh.
> >
> > You could force it to be statically linked by changing the `link' line to
> > test for cygwin in termcap.mdd.  See existing `link=' in terminfo.mdd for
> > how this works.  You can make this depend on a configure test for whether
> > termcap is static.
> >

> Of course, I am idiot. Even more so as I cannot build zsh with static termcap:

So I'm not the only idiot. Good.

This happened to me, too. Somehow the Makefile calls the recursive
`make's twice when collection the module object files to be put into
stamp-modobjs. Since I don't really understand that part of the
Makefile anymore, I just added a `sort -u' in the rule that checks if
the new stamp-modobjs.tmp differs from existing stamp-modobjs. But I'm
pretty sure this isn't the right way to solve it.

Then I forgot to mention it on the list. Sorry.

So... Zefram? Anyone?

Bye
 Sven