Re: PATCH: RE: termcap moodule problem on Cygwin

> This implements the latter. On two systems with static termcap/terminfo both
> are now compiled into main executable.

This turns the linking on SunOS 5.6 from dynamic to static for the two
modules.  It was working OK before with dynamic.  However, the curses
library which is linked in does appear to be static.  On the other hand,
our new server with SunOS 5.8 appears to have a dynamic curses library, but
the test still fails, although:
  % nm /lib/libcurses.so | grep tgetent
  [1176]  |     95876|      52|FUNC |GLOB |0    |9      |tgetent
The libraries used are `-lsocket -ldl -lnsl -lcurses -lm -lc'.

Does anyone have any evidence of termcap still being linked in dynamically
with the patch in place?  I can't promise I'll get a chance to look at
what's happening immediately.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070