Re: Space-expansion problem in dev-8

Peter Stephenson wrote:

> > If a filename contains spaces (or other escapable characters) and you
> > expand it via wild-carding, the spaces are not escaped.
>
> The fix is probably something like the following, but Sven may have better
> ideas.  This is leaving my cursor at the end of the word for some reason.
> Probably _expand was written before ${(q)...} existed.

Hm, maybe. I don't remember why we used that instead of (q), I have
only a very faint memory of problems with (q) when that quoted more
than we wanted but unfortunately I don't remember what that was (and
not even in _expand, but in some other completion function, I think).

So for now I've just committed Peter's patch and left the old stuff
commented out.

Bye
 Sven