RE: 53completion.ztst (Re: zregexparse.ztst fails with latest CVS)

> On Feb 6,  8:23pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
> } Subject: zregexparse.ztst fails with latest CVS
> }
> } It goes into an infinite loop getting an I/O error on read, according to
> } strace.  This is with the standard default dynamic linkage.
>
> This is on linux, redhat 5.2; sorry for not mentioning it sooner.

I cannot reproduce it either on MIPS based Unix. I have CVS + my patch I've
sent at Monday (but it should not affect this anyway). OTOH I cannot run
anything related to zpty for a long time under Cygwin (hoping to look at it
closer). Any chance it may be related?

> I noticed that "make clean" doesn't remove the module .so files,

Sorry? You really mean Zsh, do not you? :-)

bor@itsrm2% gmake clean
gmake[2]: Entering directory `/u3/u1/build/zsh/Src'
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/u3/u1/build/zsh/Src/Builtins'
rm -f *.o *.export *.so
                         ^^^^
rm -f rlimits.h
rm -f *.o.c *.syms *.pro *.epro *.mdh *.mdhi *.mdhs *.mdh.tmp
gmake[3]: Leaving directory `/u3/u1/build/zsh/Src/Builtins'
gmake[3]: Entering directory `/u3/u1/build/zsh/Src/Modules'
rm -f *.o *.export *.so
                         ^^^^
... etc

-andrej