RE: PATCH: 3.1.9-dev-8: Re: Word splitting in zsh

> Is the following a bug in shell and should zsh emulate it?

And is this a bug or feature in zsh (with Bart's patch):

bor@itsrm2% baz=("aa bb" cc)
bor@itsrm2% print -l "${(A)foo=$baz[@]}"
aa bb
cc

Again the same problem for ${name=word} - should the whole evaluate to the
$name (with proper quoting) or to the word? I believe it is a bug because next
command where foo is already defined:

bor@itsrm2% print -l "${(A)foo=$baz[@]}"
aa bb cc

both cases should evaluate to the value of $foo, if I read specs properly, and
be identical, i.e. as in the second case.

-andrej