bug in directory completion with tilde expansion?

My funny combination of option settings strike again ...

This time the culprit seems to be glob_complete:

  $ zsh -f
  $ echo $ZSH_VERSION
  3.1.9-dev-8
  $ autoload compinit; compinit
  $ ls ~/soft<TAB>
  $ ls ~/software/   <-- OK, trailing slash
  $ setopt glob_complete
  $ ls ~/soft<TAB>
  $ ls ~/software    <-- broken, no trailing slash

The problem only exists for completion of tilde-prefixed paths.

I've no idea why I originally chose to switch on some of the esoteric
options I have, but seeing as they unearth obscure bugs now and again,
I think I'll keep them :-)

Incidentally, doing a `setopt noglob' completely breaks the completion
system.