Re: More incompatibility (word splitting)

Bart wrote:
> On Feb 15,  9:17am, Andrej Borsenkow wrote:
> } Ehh ... I did not mean it actually.
>
> It could be argued either way.
>
> ... The problem is that
> ... it's surprising
>
> } What I believe should happen
>
> ... behave strangely
>
> ... just doesn't do enough
>
> I've just about reached the conclusion ...
> ... doesn't cover all the possible cases.

It sounds like Bart's original patch will have to do for the time being.
I think that's fairly unobjectionable, but it looks like nothing else
simple will quite fit.

Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070