Re: 4.0.1-pre-1 on RH6.2

On Feb 17, 12:51am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: 4.0.1-pre-1 on RH6.2
}
} "Bart Schaefer" wrote:
} >
} > zftp.c: In function `zfgetline':
} > zftp.c:730: warning: variable `added' might be clobbered by `longjmp'
}
} These have always been there and I've never been able to understand what
} it's talking about with those particular variables.

Ah, I see.  It's warning you which variables have been given register
storage allocation by the compiler, and which therefore won't be unwound
properly when longjmp() takes you back up the stack to the setjmp() spot.
As long as none of those are referenced in the `if (setjmp(...)) { ... }'
blocks (which appears to be true), everything should be OK.