Re: PATCH: various completion functions

On Mar 11,  9:48pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: various completion functions
}
} Am I correct in removing the two lines from _tags. targs was something I
} identified when finding variables which were not declared local in
} completion functions. I can't see anywhere that reads it's value so I'm
} guessing that it is a left over from the past and isn't needed.

Either it's a leftover, or it's supposed to be zeroing the __targs local
declared in _wanted.  As far as I can tell your change is correct, but
Sven should probably confirm.