Re: Re; lftp completion

On Mar 13,  2:38pm, Oliver Kiddle wrote:
} Subject: Re; lftp completion
}
} Bart wrote:
}
} > local bookmarks=$HOME/.${words[0]:t}/bookmarks
}
} Shouldn't the function be using $service instead of ${words[0]:t}?

I went back and forth on that one.  Using $service would mean that some
other command wanted to read ncftp's (or lftp's) bookmarks file, rather
than having its own with a similar format.  I concluded that wasn't
likely; but maybe the other way would in fact be better.