Re: Moving completion functions

> Below is the first version of the script I'll use.

You'll need to change the functions= line in Src/Zle/complete.mdd.  If I
knew what I was doing with config.modules, that might be the only
configurational change you need.  Well, it would be amusing.

People are going to have to get used to truly huge $fpath's if they use
--enable-function-subdirs.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070