Re: Re; lftp completion

}  Sven 'or use a style to allow overriding that' Wischnowsky

Is this the sort of thing you mean?  (Not committed yet.)  It's been so
long since I added a style that I've forgetten all the details.

_ncftp () {
  local bookmarks
  zstyle -s \*:$service bookmarks-file bookmarks ||
     bookmarks=$HOME/.$service/bookmarks
  if [[ -f $bookmarks ]]
  then
    bookmarks=(${"${(f)$(<$bookmarks)}"%%[[:space:],]*})
    [[ $service = ncftp ]] && shift 2 bookmarks
    _wanted bookmarks expl bookmark compadd -a bookmarks && return 0
  fi
  _hosts