Re: History Up key

On Mar 15,  7:27pm, Zefram wrote:
} Subject: Re: History Up key
}
} >Should I commit my zkbd script?  If so, where -- under Misc/ ?
}
} It looks useful.  Misc makes some kind of sense, but I'd put it under
} Functions.

OK, I've just committed a much-cleaned-up version under Functions/Misc.
(The version in users/3563 was downright broken; I've been writing too
much Perl lately and used the wrong assoc-array syntax.)