Re: `make' completion in zsh-3.1.9

> I've mentioned the (new) _make behaviour at least twice here,
> objecting to it.  For me it was even worse: I had updated zsh from
> CVS, which changed some .in files.  I did `make t<TAB>' in the main
> zsh directory and that caused it to call autoconf and re-compile the
> shell.

This passed me by, and it obviously needs changing, but the awk stuff is a
bit minimal.  I had a perl script to search for targets, which at least
joined together multiple lines and eliminated variables.  But we've been
trying not to rely on perl.  It could be done within the shell, possibly as
a single substitution, but I'm not sure I like that idea either.

CSR Ltd., Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,
Cambridge, CB4 0XL, UK                          Tel: +44 (0)1223 392070