Re: completion tricks

[ Redirected to zsh-workers ]

On Mar 20,  4:36pm, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
} Subject: Re: completion tricks
}
} > The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of `make install'
} > (or maybe `make install.zwc') taking the most sensible compilation
} > route.
}
} I wouldn't be against that, I just wouldn't know what style to suggest:
} one for all, one for each directory

Probably which of these works best depends on whether memory mapping is
available.